Smart Geotargeted Ads are powerful as they are only displayed to people who visit or live in specific areas, buildings or streets.
Benefits of Smart Geotargeting
- The most reliable way to target mobile users in your business’s proximity
- Granular localization via custom geofences
- Boost mobile performance and customer outreach
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
- Track off-line or “last mile” conversions to measure your campaign’s effectiveness
- Targeted campaigns only to customers within a predetermined physical proximity
How Conversion Zones Work
A virtual geo-fence is traced around a specific location where the advertiser wants to target customers visiting another physical location (i.e a competitor’s store, a venue, or a specific part of town
A Conversion Zone is traced around one or more of the advertiser’s locations. When the customer enters the geo-fenced location, they will then be targeted with the advertiser’s ads on their mobile device
When the customer enters the Conversion Zone with their mobile device and has previously been served the advertiser’s ad, the Conversion Zone recognizes the user and attributes their visit as an offline conversion for the geo-fencing campaign.
Acquire More Customers
Acquire more customers using geofencing conversion zones — Conversion Zones are virtual boundaries drawn around an advertiser’s business location via a GPS map and allow advertisers to track what amount of physical traffic at their location have previously seen one of their ads from visiting another geo-fenced location.
Outperform Your Competition
Geotagging is a unique and powerful way of getting your ads in front of people who are visiting your competitor’s office or are at an event at a certain time and get the maximum return on your advertising investment.
By drawing a perimeter around specifics buildings or regions you can use the onlinePLUS smart geotargeted Ads to advertise to people of specific demographics within that perimeter.